To achieve our shared Vision for the Medway, the Partnership have created a Catchment Plan which you can explore below. This plan outlines the Aims, Objectives and Actions required to achieve our shared Vision, restoring the River Medway and all its tributaries back to health.
- The river should support a mosaic of habitats with high biodiversity value
- To have an appropriate self-sustaining fish population
- To restore the river to a more naturally functioning watercourse
- To improve water quality
- To develop sustainable water management within the catchment
- To have communities that enjoy, engage with and protect the river
Explore the map and table below to find out more.